5 Jan 2011

Walking around the aerodrome

A few days ago, members of the Flying Club (founded since 1959), organized an open day and during the ten years I've lived around here, I've been through there many times with my bike and I had always been curious to see inside.
It's next to the beach, between Benicasim and Grao of Castellon, also next to the pine forest where Big Twin Club organizes every year, The Big Twin meeting, in September.


A few years ago, during the Big Twin meeting and with the permission of the Flying Club, was celebrated acceleration test on the runway with the bikes. It's a shame, they ceased to celebrate. It was cool!
(I think that now only do this test in the summer for the "Tunning guys")
                                              View of the runway from the airplane
It was an interesting visit.


No comments: