30 Jun 2016

Should I stay or should I go

No, I'm not talking about the Brexit...

Long long time since my last post at the beginning of 2015. Lot of things have happened, although not of great relevance. It has been a difficult time, especially when I had to return from Australia due to problems in my leg again. I was for 3 days at the Hospital there but I wasn't sure that the problem would improve after leaving the Hospital so I decided to come back to Spain for a better recovery.

I was happy to see family and friends again, but inside me, I felt quite sad to leave that country in which I felt happy, free...and why not? Complete. Once I read about Ulysses syndrome I thought that this low mood it was due to leave Australia. I was again having to start from scratch in the country where I had been all my life, but nothing was the same for me since then. I didn't have any bike, the cave was a mess...I was lost in my own place and of course I could not find sense to continue with a blog called "The Chopper Cave" because I didn't have any chopper and the cave was forsaken....

So...should rename the blog, leave, suggestions....

No comments: